Ten Commandments on Weight Control
- Thou shalt have at this time no other goal than to follow the rules of weight control
- Thou shalt not make sugar-laden goodies or thou’lt have a family of fatties.
- Thou shalt not take an abundance of food for this will cause thy tummy to protrude.
- Remember the ad on the big, big sale get thyself an accurate bathroom scale.
- Honor this simple rule: Reduce thy girth that thy life may be long upon the earth.
- Thou shalt not kill thy sovereign willpower and thou’lt end up a victorious conq’or.
- Thou shalt not commit that nightly habit of raiding the icebox before you sleep.
- Thou shalt not steal from any cookie jar between-meal snacks make calories soar high.
- Thous shalt not bear any extra poundage, exercise and burn the excess baggage.
- Thou shalt not covet a slender figure unless you work hard to attain that goal.